JEP was undoubtely one of main french producer of metal toys. This firm housed in the suburb of Paris, in Montreuil sous bois. JEP was the acronym of Jouets de Paris and changed its name and trademark several times.
J de P was the earliest trademark used on metal toy cars since 1920 up to 1928. This impressive 20.5 inches long car is the largest tin auto made by JEP, and included of the range from 1927 up to 1934.